14 foot long by 8 ½ foot wide that has all the amenities for living in, traveling or using as a backyard Air B&B. It will be almost completely made from recycled materials. The siding will be from a 100 year old redwood barn. The Chassis is from a travel trailer. The framing is from locally milled redwood. It will have a kitchen, a bathroom with toilet, sink and vanity. The shower will be outdoors with an innovative fold up stainless hoop with a privacy shower curtain.
• 18 feet long 8 ½ feet wide and 13 feet tall.
• Complete and ready for delivery.
• Finished, painted shell with Pella double glazed windows
• 2X8” Douglas fir tongue & groove floor, sanded and varnished with 2 coats.
- R13 insulation on sidewalls and backwalls
- 3 burner propane stove with stainless fume hood
- undercounter refridgerator,
- hickory cabinets,
- solid core kitchen counter with tile backsplash
- tiled bathroom floor
- 32”X 32 inch shower
- Flush toilet
- Rheem on demand water heater,
- Wall mount vented propane heater
- LED track lighting and light fixtures throughout.
- Loft sleeping area,
- sliding glass entry door with blinds between glass.
Includes complete Solar Power system
- 400 watt, 4 roof mount solar panels
- MPPT Charge controller with monitor
- 1000 watt pure sine wave inverter with 1500 watt peak power
- Two Trojan L16 batteries with battery box